Top 10 High Pressure Steam Boiler For Sale: The Definitive Guide
High pressure steam boilers are used in industrial environments. They are also known as high-pressure steam generating plants (HPSGP), high pressure hot water boilers (HPWHB), hot water supply boilers, or superheated steam exchanges. A high-pressure steam boiler is a type of boiler that heats water using fire and produces steam under high pressures. The term “high” refers to the operating pressure of the system and not necessarily the temperature at which steam is generated or used within the system.
What is a high pressure steam boiler?
High pressure steam boiler psi
A high-pressure steam boiler is a type of boiler that uses high-pressure steam to heat water. It can be used in industries such as power generation and oil refining, but it’s also popular for its use in high-temperature heating applications such as chemical processing and food processing.
In order for a boiler to work, it needs three main components:
- A bottom tube or shell section where the fire (or hot gases) burn
- A water wall (also called an annulus) separates the outer casing from the inner casing
- An internal liner made of steel plates that supports both tubes and shells
How does a high pressure steam boiler work?
High-pressure steam boiler operation
A high pressure steam boiler is a closed vessel that uses water and fuel to produce steam. The steam is then used to drive a turbine, which in turn drives an electric steam generator. The condensed water is then recycled back into the boiler for reuse.
In order for this process to take place efficiently, there must be sufficient heat transfer between all surfaces within the boiler. This means that the metal walls need to be kept cool enough so that they don’t melt away from their shape (which would lead to corrosion), while still transferring enough heat into them so that they don’t become too cold and cause condensation.
What are the advantages of high pressure steam boilers?
High pressure steam temperature and pressure
High pressure steam boilers have several advantages over low-pressure steam boilers.
- Higher efficiency: High-pressure boilers are more efficient, which means they produce more heat for a given amount of fuel. They are also more economical because you need less fuel to produce the same amount of energy. The higher pressures inside the boiler mean that it is able to convert more heat into useful work, rather than waste as it passes through the machinery.
- Larger range of industries: High-pressure steam boilers can be used in almost any industry where there is a need for hot water or steam that can be used for heating or process applications (such as sterilizing). Low-pressure heat exchangers tend to be limited in their application due to safety concerns and noise levels emitted by fans required when using low-pressure systems.
- Less noisy operation: Due to their smaller size, high-pressure systems tend not to require large fans at all times like those found in low-pressure units do when producing steam at lower temperatures (such as 100°C). This means they operate quieter than other types such as condensing units which require constant fan operation due to humidity control requirements within an enclosed cabinet space where no natural ventilation occurs naturally.
What is the difference between high pressure boiler and low pressure boiler?
High pressure vs low pressure steam boiler
High pressure steam boilers operate at a pressure of 15 to 20 bar (150-200 psi) while low-pressure steam boilers operate at a pressure of less than 15 bar (150 psi). This means that high-pressure boilers can deliver steam at higher temperatures than the low-pressure boilers, which are usually limited to producing steam at around 100°C.
High pressure boiler is more efficient than a low-pressure boiler because it has higher thermal efficiency and lesser fuel consumption for producing the same amount of heat energy. High-Pressure Boilers are also much more expensive compared to Low-Pressure Boilers as they have several safety features incorporated into them making them more reliable. The high-pressure boiler also has an advantage over other types in terms of cost-effectiveness as they have fewer components and are easier to maintain.
Get FREE Boiler Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Boiler Quotes Today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Boiler Today!
Which industries are high pressure steam boilers used for?
Industrial high-pressure steam boiler
High pressure steam boilers are used in the following industries:
- Power generation
- Food processing
- Oil refining, chemical processing, and petrochemical processing
- Steelmaking, glass manufacturing
What can the fuel of the high pressure steam boiler be used for?
Electric high pressure steam boiler
You will find that the fuel source of a high pressure steam boiler is typically used to produce electricity or heat. The type of fuel you choose can impact your energy costs, as well as the environmental impact. The most common fuels are gas, oil, electricity, coal, and biomass.
Gas is the most popular form of energy because it’s very efficient, reliable, and easy to transport. It has a low carbon footprint, which means it produces fewer greenhouse gases than other forms of fuel. Gas is also cleaner than oil or coal when burned at high temperatures like those found in a steam boiler system.
Oil can be used as an alternative source of energy for high-pressure steam systems but isn’t as widely available as gas due to its higher cost per unit volume compared with water or air compression equipment installations. If you do decide on using oil instead of another type of fuel then you’ll need enough space around your boiler so that installation goes smoothly without any problems occurring later down the road from improper planning during initial stages (such as leaks).
Get an online fixed price in 20 seconds:
How much is the high pressure steam boiler?
High pressure steam boiler price
The price of a high pressure steam boiler is usually between $3,600 and $12,000. The general rule is that the higher the pressure of a boiler, the more expensive it will be.
The cost also depends on the size of the boiler and other features such as materials used in construction or accessories such as lighting etcetera.
These boilers are usually manufactured by companies who specialize in making them and tend to offer lower prices than general suppliers who don’t specialize in this field.
A high pressure steam boiler can be a good choice for many industries. It is a cost-effective and efficient solution that offers many benefits over traditional boilers. These include improved fuel efficiency, lower maintenance costs, reduced water consumption, and fewer emissions into the environment. If you want to know more about high-pressure steam boilers, please contact us: at +0086 186-2391-5479.
Get your best price
Quickly compare 3 FREE quotes
- Engineer quick quote
- The overall delivery speed is fast
- Financial choice
- Low installation costs and cost savings